Domain zone info
.CN is internet-space of the China and is a top level domain.
Conditions of registration
International companies, enterprises and organizations that are fully or partially owned by China, including branches, subsidiaries or representative offices with the same name as the parental.
The person filing the statement on behalf of the registrant (Organization)shall be a Chinese citizen and must have a valid identification number of the people's Republic of China.
Full material Declaration should consist of three parts:
- Initial application to CNNIC stamp with business seal of the registration;
- the License of the company's business (photocopy);
- Registration identification number of the person (photocopy)submitting the application on behalf of the company.
On the sites, which are situated in zone .CN, diny post information that:
- contrary to basic principles of the Constitution of the people's Republic of China
- endangers the national security of the PRC, discloses a state secret;
- is against the integrity of the PRC
- harms the honor national interests of China
- incites national hatred between the peoples of China
- incites religious conflicts
- apply the rumors, which threatens the national security of China
- violates other administrative laws of the PRC
Requirement to the title
The available characters are letters, numbers, hyphen «-» (not at the beginning or the end of the name).
Not less than 1 and no more than 63 characters.
Terms of registration
The minimum registration period is 1 year.
Maximum registration period: 5 years.
Procedure of transfer
After requesting the transfer of the automated system sends a confirmation letter to the Owner/Admin-C according to the account of the domain in WHOIS.
Confirmation of the above-mentioned letter is a necessary condition for transfer of the domain name.
After confirmation of the request for transfer of the domain name starts the procedure for transfer via the registry (Registry). Registrar (Registrar), lose the domain receives a request.
Registrar (Registrar), losing domain, sends a letter to the Owner/Admin-C. Owner/Admin-C has the right to confirm or deny the transfer of the domain. If within 5 days Owner/Admin-C ignores the letter from the Registrar, losing a domain, the transfer will be successfully produced.
IMPORTANT: If the specified account WHOIS wrong email address - transfer will not be made.
You must ensure that the domain is not in the closed status (REGISTRAR-LOCK or HOLD. This is visible in the WHOIS. If the domain is locked, the owner has the right to contact the Registrar and the demand to remove the lock with a domain.
The period of holding the transfer
.CN Transfers are currently handled manually from the registry, please consider a longer transfer time.